1 year ago
#10 Quote
As we are always looking to improve the service and our systems, we have improved on our filters for the acidic water  produce by the hot water system. We have improve on the system to make easy to take care.

I decided to enter the 3 inch pipe through the bottom, creating a tank or a reservoir to give the  water a chance to spend more time on the 3 inch PVC pipe. Because water seeks its on level, it should empty out through the exit 3/4 PVC pipe connected on top of the pipe,  before spilling out of the 3 inch pipe. Where the water would spend time, raising the ph level of the water and make it safe to discard on the property drain system.  

The good thing about this setup, is better at filling the media onto the pvc pipe and it looks more static clean.

On these photo from another one done by me, it can be seen clearly on how the system works. As it can be seen is more elegant look than before, practical and easy to feel the pipe with the media on to the reservoir.

Now it just matter of time to see how the setup perform on doing the job on leveling the water Ph level. On the next months I would be collecting the discharge water to do a test of the water been discharge.